lördag 4 oktober 2014

Aladdin - a great mix of Swedish dark, milk and white chocolates


När jag var på IKEA, var jag ju bara tvungen att köpa en Aladdinask.
Ok, det blev faktiskt två askar...☺

Och vet ni, gott folk... 
Tack o lov var både körsbär i likör och trillingnöten kvar!

Halleluja, vilken lycka!!

***
When I went to IKEA, I had to buy a box of Aladdin chocolates.
Ok, I admit, I bought two boxes... ☺

And do you know...
The upcoming changes haven't been put into place yet!
Thank goodness,
'cherry in liquor' and the 'three nuts in milk chocolate' were still there!

They will be replaced by a raspberry/licorice chocolate 
and an elderberry chocolate this year 
when the Aladdin box celebrates 75 years.

Interesting times ahead☺
...even though I will miss the dark and scrumptious cherry in liquor!

1 kommentar: