fredag 30 september 2016

Wow, The Christmas Shack...

So,

We went to Westfield Garden City to have something to eat the other day... Little did I know that I would walk towards Christmas heaven when we strolled around a bit. Holy moly, The Christmas shop chain ' The Christmas Shack' which has one of their main shops in Slacks Creek, not far from us or Garden City, has opened a pop-up store inside the shopping centre - and they were playing Christmas music too!  Bliss♥ OMGoodness, so much Christmas at once ♥ 

I will definitely return and inhale more Christmas spirit the next time I'm at Garden City. Hope you enjoy the photos... Kind of an overload, I know... So much to see, so little time ♥




































A pretty awesome Christmas shop, don't you think?!

♥♥♥



Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar